Saturday, March 12, 2016

Big Saturday

When I got up this morning, Dave had left the tax papers on the kitchen table so I'd have to work on them today.  I'm a procrastinator and he doesn't appreciate that part of my character.  So today we got to work on getting everything together.  That actually took the majority of the day.  We did get a little nap in this afternoon.

Then at 5:30 we left for Cheddars with Bob, Ann, Linda, and Rosemary.  Rosemary has sold her unit and will be leaving for Canada on Tuesday.  We'll miss her.  She's been here for 18 years, but her husband died a few years ago and she just needed to have only 1 home.  She's 80, but you'd never know it!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...