Sunday, March 13, 2016

Yuck

The pollen really got to me last night and today.  I couldn't even begin to sleep, so I sat up in my chair.  I took an allergy pill, but took it quite a bit after I should have.  So by the time I got ready for bed, my head hurt, I was stopped up, and I was coughing so hard that my ribs hurt.  I didn't even go to church.  I stayed home and slept.  Then this afternoon I slept some more.  I feel a bit more like I'm going to live tonight.  I think when the rain came through, that moved the low pressure out of our area!  I can actually breathe through my nose tonight but I'm still taking another allergy pill and some Tylenol before I try to sleep tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...