Sunday, March 6, 2016

Fun Day

After church this morning, we came home, changed clothes, and at noon took off for Parrish, FL to ride on the Skeeter Meteor train and help solve a murder mystery.  It was a good way to spend a Sunday afternoon with 16 friends/relatives from the park.  My oldest niece got in late last night so she got to go with us on our journey.  None of the five of our family picked the murderer, but we had a fun time trying.  Dave got the "clueless" award for writing his own mystery!  We got on the train at 2:00 and off the train at 5:15.

Now we're home and waiting for Downton Abbey to come on.  Tonight is the last episode...I'm going to hate this.  I love this show and can't imagine not visiting the Crawley family every week.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...