Thursday, March 3, 2016

Loved today!

First of all, it was a gorgeous day out!  Mid 70's and plentiful sunshine!  Plus, I got to sleep a little later than usual because Dave went to church to work on the grounds.  When he came home, we decided to take off for Sawgrass Lake Park and we had a wonderful day!  We saw lots of wildlife - a momma alligator and 8 of her babies, several small alligators, herons, ibis, flowers, beautiful vegetation, and NO snakes...even though others were posting pix of many snakes!  I consider that a very successful day!  We also saw raccoons and armadillos and ducks and a big turtle or tortoise, I don't know which.





What a fun day!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...