Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Tuesday

Wow, I'm still getting birthday greetings!  This has been a special birthday for sure!  After bowling today, we went to the Outback for lunch.  Since I never do this, Dave encouraged me to order a filet mignon.  I'm so glad I did - it was delicious.  I also had a wonderful side salad and a baked potato.  I only ate half of my steak and half of my potato, so I have another day to enjoy them both.  That doesn't make that filet so expensive!  Then the wait staff presented me with a hot fudge sundae on a bed of Oreos...yum!  They brought a bunch of spoons so I shared it around the table!

Tonight at bingo I won $33 and got yet another birthday card and several greetings!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...