Friday, May 13, 2016

Friday

I missed blogging yesterday.  I don't know what happened, but I became a pumpkin before I got my blogging done.  I'm pretty sure it's the mecclazine that I'm taking for this dizziness.  I didn't take any today, so I must be getting better.  Yay!

I was sitting here watching the Cubs today when a bright orange/yellow bird caught my eye out on our balcony.  I had visitors - both a female and a male oriole came to the hummingbird feeder.  It was fun watching them.  They are such big birds compared to the hummers!

Dave and I went shopping today.  We've got Blaise's 2-year birthday party tomorrow. so I finished off his gift!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...