Tuesday, May 10, 2016

GRAY AGAIN!

I'm really sick of this!  Today we talked about staying longer in Florida next year because of this cold, dreary stuff.  We were lucky to get the sunny days of camping!

When I went to bed last night I got dizzy - I haven't had that problem for a long time.  I've been dizzy all day and still am.  We went to the chiropractor this afternoon and I'm hoping that will help.  While we were out today, we went to Verizon and got new phones.  So far, I love mine!  I'm actually able to get my email and take good pix, etc.  I think I'm really going to like it.  Dave even got a smart phone today because it was buy one, get one free on the Samsung Galaxy 7's.  He thinks the world is going to end because he's always said he'd NEVER get a smart phone!

PS:  The new picture on my blog banner is Blaise.  He turns 2 this weekend and he's all boy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...