Tuesday, May 31, 2016

We're Home

After a long ride on Monday, we stayed last night at Marr Park near Washington.  Then this morning, we hurried around and got out of there because it looked really stormy in the East.  That was already by us, though, so we had good driving all the way to the 'loo.

We had a great weekend.  Lots of fun camping with family.  Some nights there were 20 around the campfire.  It was beautiful weather.  The first night there, this cute little saw whet owl flew in to watch us.  That's the first owl I've ever seen (other than ones in cages).  I was so glad I had my camera there with me.  We also had a Northern Flicker and a Downy Woodpecker visit.  An eagle flew by and there were Canada geese families on the river behind Don's and Nancy's trailers.  A

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...