Sunday, June 12, 2016

Great Sunday

I love Sundays!  We went to church this morning, took naps this afternoon, and went out for Mexican food for lunch/dinner combo!

Woke up this morning hearing about the massacre in Orlando.  When will intelligent people in this country start figuring out that we need some control on guns - people do NOT need an AR-15 to protect their families or their homes.  I'm sick of hearing that guns don't kill people, people kill people.  I understand that concept, but I believe it could be a whole lot harder for people to get these weapons of mass destruction.  I was thinking today about how much simpler life was when we grew up...the worse violence we had was a Western TV show where when people got killed there wasn't any blood!  Now TV is full of violence, movies, books...everything is violent!  Even commercials are violent sounding (everyone shouts about their products).  I feel like I'm old, complaining about the "younger" generation and the "new" entertainment.  Come on, people, let's get back to God, family, and country and treat everyone with respect!  OK, I'll get off my soapbox.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...