Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday

Last night I "confessed" to Dave that I may have messed up.  I thought I'd missed paying our March real estate taxes.  In my defense, I was a little busy getting ready to have surgery.  So Dave was angry and gave me several suggestions on how to make sure that didn't happen again.  Needless to say I didn't sleep very well.  So this morning I called Black Hawk Co Treasurer's office.  They assured me that I did, in fact, pay it and didn't need to worry until Sept.  Yay!  Dave's not angry any more!!

I got to do some picture scanning today.  I reduced my to-do pile to...NOTHING!!  Then I even made a Christmas card before Dave got home from running errands.

Now we're watching the Cubs...We're ahead by 4 in the 9th.  Hope we can hold on.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...