Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Wednesday

Well, this was a bummer of a day!  First of all, when I got up, I thought it was the middle of the night.  It was still raining for quite a while after I got up.  We had 2.5 inches of rain.  It looked really rainy again this evening, but it didn't rain.  I was glad to hear that O-town had 1.3 inches - they were so dry down there.  Then our Cubbies got swept by the Cardinals - that really made the day a bad one.  At least the White Sox are winning.

Dave volunteered my typing skills here at the condo assn., so this afternoon I started typing.  I'm not the best typist any more.  I don't type enough to keep in practice.  But I'm getting it done.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...