Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday

We had another hot but beautiful day today.  I know I sound like a broken record, but I can't help it.  It is so beautiful out our double patio doors!  In fact, the state of Iowa is beautiful right  now.  So green and lush...except for SE Iowa where the corn is curled needing moisture.  The lawns in Wapello and Van Buren counties are looking like August - dry, dry, dry.

Here, though, is a picture of the corn...do you think it'll be knee high by the 4th of July?  It's already taller than I am in places!

I love the greens in the countryside...so many different shades!

We had a pleasant surprise tonight.  Bryan called on Skype so we got to talk to Aidan!  He showed us his turtles, his octopus, and his screwdriver (bath toys) on Bryan's command.  He's got quite a vocabulary, he just doesn't want to talk yet.  It'll be there soon!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...