Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Wednesday

Poor Dave - he just doesn't know how to say "no".  Of course, it doesn't help that he gets bored if he has nothing to do.  Today he worked on two different condos' eaves on 3rd floor.  They get leaves in them and then they leak down onto the balconies on 2nd floor and on down to 1st.  So Dave cleans them out and puts this "stuff" in them to keep the leaves from building up in there.  Yay!

Me, I didn't do much.  I did go through the rest of my picture CDs looking for class of 66 pix.  Now I've got to look for pictures of past reunions in my photo albums.  If I find some I can scan them into the computer for my slide show!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...