Saturday, September 17, 2016

Saturday

What a gorgeous day we had here today!!  We even sat outside to eat lunch and a little hummingbird joined us.  We also had tons of bees.  It's a typical fall day.  Those honeybees just love to pester you in the fall.  Dave sat some water out on the table and the bees went away...don't know the science behind that, but it worked.  I asked him to do it thinking that the bees would drink the water and leave us alone.  They didn't drink, but they did leave us alone...hmmm?

It was a bad day for sports in my mind.  My Cyclones got clobbered again and so did the Cubs.  Even Iowa got beat and we just finished watching UNI get beat when they had led most of the game.  Bad day.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...