Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thursday

Today started out gray and drizzly again, but before too long the sun was out and the humidity is down!  We've still got the door wide open letting in God's air.  It's beautiful out there.  I bet I had over 100 hummingbird sightings today.  I have no idea how many actual birds there were, but our feeders were busy all day long!  Good thing we've got 2 of them!

Dave got to mow after it cleared up.  The place looks so nice!  We're both getting anxious to head out now.  Must be that we smell a  chill in the air!  We've still got a camping trip this next week and 3 trips to SE Iowa, plus a 2nd birthday party and a wedding before we can go, though.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...