Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Good day!

We started our day off at the dentist's office for cleanings.  The Dr examined my teeth and I had no cavities!!  That's always wonderful!  Since we had good checkups, Dave decided we needed to go to the water to eat.  So we went to Seabreeze where Sudi & Howard joined us.  After lunch we went to the condo where they're living on the beach - what a view!! 

On the way home, we stopped at Wild Fields to pick up some meat and some chicken salad...sorry, Sudi, I didn't see any liver.  Got home in time for Dave to take a nap.  I also went to bingo tonight and it was a very good night for me! 

Now, if the Cubs could just rally for a win, the day would be about perfect.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...