Wednesday, October 5, 2016


I had a doctor's appointment this morning.  My dexascan showed that my osteopena is getting worse, so Dr P wanted to see me to discuss treatment options.  We decided we'd wait until I get back in the spring to start a new "stronger" medicine...that way, if I have any contraindications, I'll be near the doctor so she can change the meds.

I didn't sleep well again last night.  That's two nights in a row.  Sure hope I sleep well tonight.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment