Monday, November 21, 2016

Monday

This was a very busy day for both of us.  While Dave supervised the guy who power washed our mobile, I worked on finishing up the newsletter.  I got it to the office a little after noon but they didn't answer me if they got it.  Tomorrow I'll call them to check.  Then I worked on the flyer for Christmas dinner and got it done.  I took it up to the clubhouse and noticed it had a mistake on it...grrr.  So tomorrow I'll reprint it.  I also talked to Epson support for over an hour...another grrrr.  We did get the printer working, though, so I guess it was worth it!

Tonight at cards we had 1 too many, so I came home voluntarily.  My throat has been a bit sore today.  I'm hoping it is just allergies or changes in the weather and not a cold.  Lots of people around here have bad colds and I DON'T WANT ONE!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...