Thursday, November 3, 2016

Thursday

I got up around 8:00 this morning - sleep eluded me last night after that Cubs win!  Dave had gone to church to work on the grounds crew, which he does every Thursday.  Later in the morning, I had an appointment for a follow-up x-ray with the surgeon who did my knee last year.  He said it looked good - the other knee has quite a bit of arthritis in it, though.  I just need to call him if I start to have problems.

We went to 5 Guys for lunch - that was Dave's choice, but I really like their burgers!  Then it was nap-30!  Bike rides and watching Cyclone football were on the agenda for the evening.  Sorry, Cyclones, I'm going to bed!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...