Thursday, November 10, 2016

Thursday

Dave went to church this morning to work on the grounds crew.  He does this most Thursday mornings, which means I get to stay in bed!  Yeah, right.  I woke up at 6:30 this morning.  I think my mind is still on daylight savings time!  The guys at church work for a couple of hours and then go for breakfast. 

Tonight we had our kickoff party - wine and cheese social.  That means the season is officially started.  Shuffleboard starts Saturday and bowling starts Tuesday.  Here we go! 

Dave's sister & husband brought Roberta down so we're heading to Sarasota in the morning.  We'll eat lunch with them and then come back mid afternoon.  It'll be good to see them again.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...