Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Monday and Tuesday

Monday was a day that was very productive for me...and Dave, but different tasks.  Dave worked on painting the lanai floor and I worked on Christmas cards to be mailed and Christmas cards for the park residents.  I got them all done except for the kids' cards.  Dave can work on those in his spare time. 

Cards were not so good.  We were only 140 points behind going into the last hand, but Ann went out way early so we didn't even count...we got clobbered!

Today was B&B.  Bowling wasn't too bad, but we only had 11 bowlers.  We're not going to bowl next Tuesday - only about 6 people were going to be there so we're taking a day off. 

This afternoon Ann and I went to see the International Champion Elvis impersonator (for the last 4 years).  He was really good.  We were there for 2.5 hours!  Good music and well worth the money.  His name is Dwight Icenhower so if you ever have a chance to see him, go!  Great tribute to the "King" of Rock 'n' Roll.

Bingo - not so good.  I won, but only won $1.40!!  Big deal, huh?!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...