Sunday, December 4, 2016

Sunday

At church this morning, we got to sing several Christmas songs and saw the cutest little baby girl get baptized.  He name is Esther Azalea Pearl and then her last name.  What a mouthful!  Pastor Jack gave a wonderful sermon about "God is Love", followed by communion.   I am always so inspired when I get out of church. 

After worship, we met Sudi & Howard at JD's for breakfast.  We sat and gabbed for a long time - good food, good friends!!  Can't wait to see their new home.

Dave painted the shutters this afternoon and then when they dried, he and Bob put them up.  Now the house looks better!!  Love the charcoal gray color on the shutters and trim. 

I worked on our Christmas letter and various other paperwork.  I was supposed to reconcile the bank accounts, but put it off for another day...maybe tomorrow.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...