Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Busy Day

Jami and Danny came to spend a couple of days with us.  They got here around 6:00 last night while I was at bingo.  Speaking of bingo, I didn't win last night.  I was close, but no cigar!

When I got home, we talked until about midnight.  Then, after we went to bed, I couldn't sleep because of the prednisone.  I was still up at 4:00 AM.  I finally got to sleep somewhere around 4:30 but got up early because it was coffee and donuts this morning.  After coffee, we went to Sawgrass to see the wildlife and to get some exercise.  We had a record day.  We saw 28 alligators - some just weeks old, some were last year's babies, and some were around 2 years old...plus momma and a 4 year old one.  We also saw a Roseate Spoonbill, a Limpkin, several turtles, and various other birds.  Fun trip.

Lunch was Grandma Peg's breaded tenderloins!  Then we rode bikes, took naps, and even played shuffleboard.  The three of them took another bike ride while I uploaded pictures.  After a light  supper, we played Farkle.  

Whew!  I'm tired!

More later...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...