Saturday, January 14, 2017

Saturday

Today was our annual Chinese Auction where you buy chances on items people don't want any more.  Tickets are 10 for a dollar.  At one point I know we'd taken in $231!  That doesn't count the money from the hot dog lunches either.  After the auction is over and people have taken everything they want, then the guys take the rest of the stuff to Amvets on Belcher so they can sell it and hopefully make some money for their organization.

During all of this, we also did our fun shuffle.  I only played one game and I lost it.  I just didn't feel like shuffling today.  In fact I didn't feel like being social!  This evening, the guys are watching the football game and the ladies are playing 7s.  We didn't go! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...