Sunday, January 22, 2017

Sunday

Good church service today.  Pastor Jack preached about the church and related it to the results of the election and the hate that election generated.  I hope I can forget about the election and listen instead to God's voice in me.  I'll pray for our country and for our leaders.  If we pray for Trump to fail, we pray for the US to fail.  Good sermon...hard to listen to, but good!

I worked this afternoon on the February newsletter.  I've got it done and ready for the printer.  Yay!!

We waited all evening for the storm that they predicted all day.  We had about 1/2" of rain, but no big lightning.  Glad for that!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...