Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thursday

I guess I forgot to blog last night.  I didn't do much yesterday.  In fact, I ached all over so after  coffee, I came home and went back to bed.  I finally got up around 2:30 and felt much better.  Went to cards and that's it.

Today was a big day.  Six of us from Holiday Ranch went to training about Florida 723 - laws which cover mobile home owners.  It was a very informative meeting with a couple of good speakers and a couple of not-so-good speakers!  Tonight the Iowegians played trivia again.  We didn't do so well tonight.  The questions this evening were really hard!  The beer round was Tom Hanks' movies.  We didn't fare well at all. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...