Saturday, March 4, 2017

Saturday

Every Saturday morning, we shuffle at 10:00.  Today was no exception.  It started out a bit cool, but by the middle of the first game I was able to shed my jacket.  I won my first game, lost my second game, and won my third game.  I felt like I played really well today. 

When I got home, the guy had been here installing the countertop.  It's not what I thought I ordered, but I like it.  I'd just like to see the sample that I chose...just for comparison purposes. 


Now the only thing left to do this year is to get the plumber here to install the sink.  Then we'll finally have a working kitchen!

This evening, we had pasta night at the clubhouse.  It was very well attended and it was all really good.  We made a cherry dump cake in the crockpot.  It was very good...would have been better with ice cream!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...