Sunday, March 19, 2017

Sunday

Church this morning was very inspirational...Pastor Jack had a great message!  After church, we came home, changed clothes, and then went to the clubhouse for lunch.  Mmmm, good!  If you want a wonderful sandwich for $3.50 (crab salad, tuna salad, chicken salad, or egg salad) and/or a bowl of either corn chowder, clam chowder, or chili) for $3.50, come to the clubhouse either Monday or Tuesday from 11:30 to 1:00 and join us.  We also have cakes/pies for dessert and soft drinks - all for $1.50!!  These items are made by Marv/Betty/John/Nancy who are from Vermont and have been chefs/bakers for colleges back east for years.  Wonderful cooks. 

After lunch, it was time for some more shuffleboard.  I ended up playing another 5 games today.  I took 4th in the consolation round.  Piece of trivia...in the 14 games I've played in the last 2 days, I've shot 112 frames!  That's a bunch!!  After shuffleboard, it was home for ice packs and a nap, followed by an evening of wonderful basketball! 

I start doubles tomorrow at 10:00. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...