Monday, April 17, 2017

Manic Monday

First of all, what in the heck is happening to our Cubs?  Where is this team that was together in the pre-season?  That's my first maniacal thought.  My second maniacal thought is why did I ever go to play cards tonight.  I could swear there was a full moon or something.  If I were a drinking person, I'd be hitting the bottle pretty darn hard about now.  There were 10 of us and I played at the same table with Chris, Debbie, and Millie.  We only got 3 games in...it took forever!  Way too much down time for me - talking, trying to figure out what to play, etc.  Grrr...........  I love playing cards, but not like that.  I'm pretty much wound up tighter than a drum.  Hope I calm down before bedtime.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...