Thursday, April 6, 2017

W & Th

Yesterday and today were both slow days.  Most of the activities are done for the year, except for bingo and 7s from Hell.  We will have another breakfast and Easter on the Beach, but that's it.  People are packing up to go home.  Bob's and Gary's leave Saturday morning, as does Toni across the street.  Others are leaving next week.  It'll be pretty quiet around here...a ghost park!

Dave and I are having allergy issues, and mine has turned into a big deep cough.  Last night I went to bed early, only to be awakened by a thunderstorm and lots of rain.  We needed it, big time.  Tonight I'm watching baseball - the Blue Jays at Tampa Bay.  The Rays are about to lose.  I got to watch a Cub win this afternoon, though.  Yay!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...