Saturday, May 13, 2017

Today was all about...

Blaise, my great great nephew.  He turns 3 tomorrow, but we celebrated today.  He was so excited.  When we got there, he told me it was his birthday and that he got presents and an ice cream cake.  Then he took me around and showed me the dinosaurs that were hanging up.  He told me what kind of dinosaurs they were - like a stegosaurus, a t-rex, etc.  That kid knows one dinosaur from another one!  We got him 3 dinosaurs and he loved them.  It was a beautiful day so we sat outside and just enjoyed the weather, the company, and watching Blaise! 

Since our camper was stored out at Kyle's, we picked it up today.  Dave's going to work on it tomorrow...don't know for sure what he's doing. 

We had a hummingbird visit this evening.  I had the balcony doors open and he just hovered there, seeming to look in! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...