Friday, May 12, 2017

Perfect Day

It was an absolutely gorgeous day today...about 78 with abundant sunshine.  It was perfect sitting outside eating lunch.  Too bad we don't have a hammock.  It would have been nice to take a nap outside today - before the flies get back!

Dave worked at Bryan's today and I worked on covering a cushion today.  One of our recliners is getting some age on it and I needed a cushion on the seat.  It was either that or get a new recliner...the cushion was much cheaper.

I've started reading the Harry Potter series of books.  Unfortunately now I want to see the movies.  The wizardry is so fascinating that I want to see how they handled it in the films.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...