Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Fun times!

We're having a great time in Indiana.  The time here has me all mixed up, though.  It's an hour ahead of us in Iowa...just like Eastern time.  So at 9:00 it's still daylight!!  It's a bit easier to sleep in though!

On Monday when we got here, there was only time to eat our pizza and hang out by the river for a short time before retiring for the night.  Yesterday we had to pick up some groceries and then we went to Pat & Milt's for supper.  Yum!  Today Dave went in to Don & Bev's for a couple of hours.  When he got home, he took a nap and then we had to make sandwiches because Don, Bev, Nancy, Charlie, and we were going fishing.  What a beautiful place!  It's a private quarry that 4 young guys bought for half a million dollars and it is a beauty.  The water is very clear and blue!  Everyone fished but me - I sat in the sun and read a book!  Every once in a while, I'd just stop and admire the scenery.  It was 10 before we got home!

Tomorrow Don & Bev, Suzy & Greg, Pat & Milt and Dave & I are going to Roberta's in the afternoon to wash the outside of her house (the guys).  We ladies will then wash the outside of her windows.  She's fixing dinner for us all, so that'll be fun.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...