Thursday, June 22, 2017

Thursday

Rain again  off and on today.  Sure looks like rain again tonight.  It's 82 at 8:00 - and very sticky!  Today I tried to do some stamping, but I think it's safe to say that I got more ink on my hands than I did on the paper!  Unfortunately it's Blackberry Bliss ink, so it's very noticeable.  I'm going to try again, but if it doesn't go better, I'm afraid I'll be getting rid of a bunch of Stampin' Up stuff.  :(

Dave went to Bryan's again.  He's having fun out there.  This evening we went to Waverly to the Pour House to listen to the Vette Band.  Clayton, his brother Ryan, and his dad Brett played at the Butler Co. Fair today and then they had a 2 hour gig tonight.  They're really pretty darn good!  Clayton has a very good voice for country music.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...