Monday, June 12, 2017

We're home!!

Dave drove 425 miles today, pulling the camper.  The funny thing was, when we got home, he got in the SRX and drove to the grocery store too.  I guess he wasn't tired of driving!!  We made it home in 8.5 hours today.  It took us 9 hours to get there, but 30 minutes less to get home!  Lots of traffic on I80 - the Hot Rod Power Tour was driving from Newton to Davenport so we met LOTS of cool old cars!!  Unfortunately, I think every 18 wheeler in America was on the road today too.  So it wasn't a stress-free drive!

Thank you, Lord, for getting us home safely.  The laundry is done and the sheets and towels are folded and ready to go back to the camper for the next trip!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...