Sunday, July 30, 2017

Weekend

We took off Friday morning for Storm Lake for a camping trip with Bryan and his family.  Erin's folks were there Friday afternoon until Saturday morning.  We had a wonderful time.  We saw some beautiful sights and had a lot of fun with Aidan!  We took my mobility scooter and Aidan remembered riding it in Florida, so he and I covered lots of miles riding and talking.  Yes, he's started talking, but he still doesn't talk a lot...and he won't say grandma!  I told him I should have called myself Mimi Peg and he said, "Mimi".  Little squirt!

Storm Lake is very dry, but they water their flowers at their hotel/resort right on the lake.  They are beautiful!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...