Tuesday, August 1, 2017

1 Month Anniversary

It was a month ago when I fell at church...July 2nd.  I finally was able to sleep all night in the bed.  I still can't sleep on my side the way I like to sleep.  So I'm still not happy with it.  When I sleep the way I like to sleep, I'm sort of twisted to my front...I'm not on my right hip at all.  That puts pressure on my ribcage and that still hurts.  I'm getting closer though!

Today I worked on Christmas cards again.  Now I'm assembling them and then the last step will be to stamp the sentiment on the inside.  I bought a new product which will be very helpful with that.  It's called MISTI and it'll take my shakes out of the equation!!



Here are a couple of pix from the weekend.  The first is Bryan, Erin, and Aidan in the water park.

Storm Lake is full of these carvings.  When a tree dies or blows down, a local artist carves them into various animals, people, etc.  Here are a couple of them from the park.  
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...