Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday

Another week is already gone!  We're less 2 months from Florida already.  We're already gathering stuff that has to go with us.  We're getting a good pile!  Sudi, if you're reading this, we have your salsa maker!  They went up a bit from the last time we bought one, but it was still the same guy demoing them!  They're also much improved...new blades which make it easier to turn!  We even got a new blade for ours.

Dave and I went to the chiropractor today.  We both needed it badly.   Since wee couldn't get the Cubs game tonight, I watched CNN.  Oh my.  Lots of news tonight.

More later...


2 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Really looking forward to some guacamole!!! Also looking forward to your FL return. We need to do some planning for the Destin trip. Talk soon! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're really going to like the new blades. They're not straight and square. They're more like a samurai sword - curved. I chopped an onion at the Fair - very smooth and easy! He said they wouldn't get stuck like the old ones.

    ReplyDelete

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...