Sunday, September 24, 2017

Sunday

We had a really good day today.  We went to church where the service was wonderful. Since we had to go to Target after church we decided to find a restaurant near there.  IHOP was our choice today.  Our food was wonderful...and, someone picked up our tab as a random act of kindness.  We've done that before, but never had it done for us!!  After our meal, we went to Target and got our stuff.  We were in the checkout and the cashier gave us a free $10 Target gift card because we spent over $50!!

Naps were in order this afternoon.  Then we were invited to Bryan's for supper.  That was fun.  I got to read 4 books to Aidan and he wanted me to play with blocks on the floor with him.  So I got down on the floor not once, but twice, so I could play!  He's so cute!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...