Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Wednesday

Summer is back in Waterloo.  It was 86 today and supposed to be hot all weekend.  I guess that's good.  We're camping this weekend and I'm pretty sure that where we're going we can't get wifi!  Bryan and Aidan are also going.  Bryan's taking their camper.  Tomorrow we'll load the camper and we plan to leave Friday morning.  This campground is near Cresco...way up north near the Minnesota border.

Today was fun...for me.  Not so much for Dave.  Dave was in charge of the window washers, so he was tied up from 9:00 until 3:30.  I, however, went to the eye doctor to pick out my new glasses and then went to have a pedicure.  This evening we went to LJ's for supper.  Now we're watching the Cubs.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...