Monday, October 2, 2017

Sunday & Monday

Yesterday I went with Kyle, Cassie & Blaise to Ottumwa, where we celebrated Thanksgiving with the family.  It was a beautiful fall day and we had lots of things to be thankful for.  Dave didn't want to expose Cassie to any cold germs so he elected not to go.  We had 14 people - Bob & Ann, Linda & Al, Kaylee (Clayton is already in The Netherlands), Kyle, Cassie & Blaise, Vicki, Alan & Allison, Cousin Steve & Barb, and me.    Fun day!  I rode home with Kaylee and enjoyed every minute with her.  She leaves for The Netherlands on Weds. 

Today was a preparation day.  I made all the phone calls to change our address, etc.  I also watched the coverage of the mass shooting in Las Vegas.  When will the US wake up and realize that a person with 23 guns/explosive devices in his hotel room and 18? in his home has only one reason to have that many weapons?  Their reason - to kill as many people as possible.  How horrible for the victims' families and friends, and the US as a whole.  Just horrible.

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...