Friday, October 13, 2017

Thursday

Dave worked with the grounds crew at church this morning.  He loves doing that.  Even though it was hot out there, we decided to go to Sawgrass to see the baby alligators.  We only saw 6 little ones and 2 that were probably 3-4 years old.  We didn't see many birds either - just a lone ibis, a couple of moorhens, and a tricolored heron.  We didn't stay long because it was very hot.  We came home, had a bite to eat and then it was nap-thirty. 

I went to the clubhouse to work on books this afternoon.  I've got 3 boxes of books ready to go to the Vets or to the Library for their sale.  I've almost got the books completely organized.  Dave cooked hamburgers on the grill for supper and now I'm watching the Cubs-Nationals game.  I don't know if we can win this one, but I sure hope so.

More later...



No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...