Saturday, December 30, 2017

Fun Saturday

We had a fun day today!  After breakfast, we went to Sarasota to see Roberta.  Tom & Kelly came over too.  Tonight Jami's whole family are staying over with her.  Anyway, back to our fun day.  We ate lunch up at the pool after which Dave fixed Roberta's faucet.  Then when Tom & Kelly got there, we all went to the Big Cat Habitat and Sanctuary.  Beautiful cats...and bears, and monkeys, and camels, and birds...anything wild that needs rescued.  We didn't get to see everything.  There was just too much!

We left there about 4:30 to come home.  Traffic was horrendous today!  There were two bad things about today...I didn't get to watch the Cyclones' bowl game, but I stayed in touch with my phone, and we had to say goodbye to the kids until the first weekend in February. 

Great win, Cyclones!  I'm tired and am going to bed at 9:00!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...