Thursday, December 7, 2017

Thursday

This was a productive Thursday.  Even though Dave's lawn crew didn't work...he got lots done.  We went shopping in the drizzle.  Finally found a vanity for the little bathroom!  It's taller, which will be so nice.  Plus, it's got two drawers!  I've had no drawers!!  After we got home, Dave tore out the old one, so he's committed now! 

We ate at Five Guys for the first time this season and even got Dave a pair of shoes at Sketchers.  I even got a good start on the Christmas cards for the park.  I also have our letter done and the paper purchased to print it for the cards we mail!

Just watched the Cyclone/Hawkeye BB game - yay, Cyclones! 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...