Thursday, January 25, 2018

Good Thursday

Good news this morning from Iowa City.  O's body temp went down.  Cassie and Kyle got to hold her and even though she's sedated, she opened her eyes!  She needs more calories so she can get bigger!  R is pulling her feeding tube out!  She got to be held without any tubes today!  Now if O can get a bit bigger, she'll have her first surgery next week and with this surgery, ideally a bunch of her problems will be solved.  Pray for that outcome!

Here, I had a chiropractor treatment and I feel so much better!  Dave went to lawn care!  He had a wisdom tooth pulled yesterday, so he's eating soft foods for a few days.  Then this evening, I went to WW.  In two weeks, I'm down 8 lbs!  I only lost 1.8# this week, but that's okay.  I just need to persevere!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...