Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday

Little O had kind of a rough day today, but little R had a good day.  She took two bottles today without any feeding tube.  O got to sleep on her tummy today.  I'm sure she liked a different position.

We had a good day here, mostly.  I went with Bob & Ann to take Ann to the doctor.  Unfortunately she didn't get released to walk for another month.  I know she's really tired of being confined.  After the doctor, we went to the Legion.  Dave got the car serviced so he didn't get to come.  Then this afternoon, Dave and Bob got our bathroom done!!  Yay - it won't look like a construction zone anymore.  We've got to make soup tomorrow morning and then we'll clean house finally!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...