Sunday, February 18, 2018

Beautiful Sunday

I know that I sound like a broken record, but it was gorgeous here again today!  We went to church, of course.  Instead of going out for breakfast, though, we came home because we had things we wanted to accomplish today!  Dave cleaned the oven up at the clubhouse while I did work for the board.  I typed the March newsletter and the calendar.  Plus I got the residents list up to date and typed all of the info into the Directory.  I'm still waiting on one street list for the directory and a couple of articles for the newsletter.  But I feel really good about my progress!  Why, I even got in a walk!!

Baby O was very alert today.  Cassie said she was following them with her eyes. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...