Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday

What a beautiful day we had today!!  We went to church, where Jack's sermon was about discipline...asking God to get our lives under control, so we can have wonderful relationships. and then share God's word with others.  The I, We, They idea of discipline.  Very interesting and powerful.

We decided to forego lunch to go to the Wagon Wheel to get some things that we know are cheaper there.  We got there and cars were in overflow parking lots, so we decided to make a u-turn and so it another day!!

Home we came.  Dave and I worked on cleaning house because we've got company coming this week...just to see our place and have dinner with us, not to stay with us.  In fact, we've got a full week this week!  Tomorrow morning is HOA board meeting here!!  I've still got 8 more homes to visit to get my lists done.   I did 2 more today. 

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...