Wednesday, March 7, 2018

70?!?!!!

I'm having a very hard time believing that I'm 70!  I'm sure glad I feel good because I don't feel like I think I should at 70!  I did, however, take a nap today!!

Received good news today.  Here's what Kyle had to say about Oaklyn:  Oaklyn is doing well today. Very stable, getting better at breathing each day (maintaining her oxygen saturation levels with a lower breathing rate than a couple of days ago). That’s a good sign that her lungs are conditioning well as she gets used to breathing more on her own. And she’s slowly making small weight gains and growing. Slow & steady improvement each day. She’s comfortable & doing well. Hand & arm flexibility seems quite a bit improved today compared to a few days ago. Mostly sleeping and resting up, as she’s burning quite a few calories getting acclimated to breathing.

Here she is today:  

And this is Rowyn:



More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...