Thursday, March 22, 2018

Busy two days

I didn't realize that I didn't blog last night.  I had a busy day. I got all of our bank accounts reconciled, got the newsletter and calendar finished and sent off to print.  We had coffee in the morning and I was able to talk to our manager about the directory.  She said she'd get it printed and get 200 copies back to me asap.  I had the stack by the end of the day.  Unfortunately she didn't print the pages on both sides so I had to call her again today.  She's one of those people who does things half-assed, so not only were they printed wrong, but they were also formatted wrong.  When I print them and when Sue prints the directory, they're fine.  When our manager did them, the page breaks were wrong and the leaders for the paragraphs weren't there.  So she's got to do them over.  Now I don't know when I'll get them.

Today I dealt with all of those issues - I'm still not sure she gets it.  She isn't the smartest.  I also wrote up a petition and then went to WW where I lost another 2 lbs...I'm now 20.2 pounds down in 11 weeks!  That was my first goal.  My next goal is another 10 lbs!   Tonight we played Jack's Card game.  I won runner-up for women and Bob won runner-up for men.  Dave didn't play...silly guy!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 My blog has been hacked so I am suspending blogging for the immediate future.  Sorry!  More later...